I work primarily with people and businesses from Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties, in the following legal concentrations:
If you are interested in another legal area, I’d be happy to put in you in touch with one of my colleagues at High Swartz LLP. They offer a broad range of legal services led by some of the best lawyers in the metro Philadelphia region, each with aptitude in specific practice areas that extend nationally in scope.
Below are some of the legal practice areas High Swartz LLP can provide:
- Business Law: including formation, mergers & acquisitions, copyrights, trademarks, and business litigation.
- Construction Law: including mechanics’ liens, contractor and subcontractor payments, Regulatory and operating agreements, conservation agreements, construction contracts, Construction defect and delay claims, HICPA violations and enforcement
- Domestic Relations and Family Law: including divorce, alimony, equitable distribution, child support, custody, prenuptial agreements, protection from abuse, mediation and arbitration matters; juvenile law.
- Defense Law: DUI defense, moving violations, misdemeanor crimes, and juvenile defense.
- Employment Law: including counseling employers on personnel matters; litigation over employee discharges and discipline; handling employment discrimination and sexual harassment matters; drafting and negotiating employment and severance contracts; and non-competition issues.
- Environmental Law Regulation and Defense: including audits and regulations, brownfield redevelopment, construction law, counseling and compliance, crisis management, and corporate transactions.
- Immigration Law: including citizenship, visa applications, naturaliziation, and employer sponsorships
- Litigation: including trials for both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts; regional litigation support for businesses, commercial, professional and personal injury litigation; construction and bankruptcy claims; and administrative proceedings.
- Municipal Law: including service as solicitors to townships and boroughs, zoning hearing boards, municipal authorities and other government agencies; bond counsel to government agencies and authorities; contract negotiation and advice on public contract and bidding matters; drafting of municipal ordinances; land use and zoning matters; and litigation.
- Real Estate Law: including commercial and residential real estate financing, construction and development; land use and zoning matters; eminent domain (condemnation); environmental matters; commercial leases; and real estate settlements
- Social Security Disability Law: SSD applications, appeals before administrative law judges, and overpayment issues
- Workers’ Compensation including defense, settlements, public employee benefits, and claims
What Makes Our Law Firm Special?
Here are three things that set High Swartz LLP apart:
- We are sincerely interested in your story. Each lawyer at High Swartz LLP recognizes that they serve you first.
- Our goals are your goals. We hope to become a trusted advisor standing by your side through any legal need, large or small.
- Unlike boutique law firms that offer a limited practice scope, we can represent you across a variety diverse legal matters. View our practice areas here.
Let’s Get Started
To schedule an appointment with Bill in Southampton, Pennsylvania, call me at 215-436-9910 or contact me online. If you need to see me for a will, make your visit as productive as possible by completing my will planning questionnaire in advance.
If you are in need of legal service or representation for any other practice area, contact High Swartz LLP directly at (215) 345-8888.