Taking Care Of Your Future By Planning Today
The Bucks County Attorney You Will Recommend To Your Friends.
A Lawyer You Will Enjoy Working With
- Administration of probate and estates. Executors and families turn to me when estate issues become overwhelming.
- Estate planning. I will work with you to preserve and protect your legacy.
- Business law. I solve problems for startups and established businesses.
- Real estate law. I will help you get the deal done.
I am very knowledgeable about the law, but perhaps more importantly, I understand that the practice of law is about humanity. I will listen to your story and provide you with the service that fits your needs.
What Makes My Law Firm Special?
Here are three things that set William J. Benz, Attorney at Law apart:
- I am sincerely interested in your story and your goals. When we meet, I will not be looking at the clock.
- I will not keep you waiting for documents. I pride myself on getting the work done for you promptly.
- I will not charge for copies, notary fees or postage. Everything is built into my fee.
Whether you need a lawyer for probate, asset protection or a business succession plan, I will give you the care and attention you deserve. I have an affiliation with the law firm Howland Hess and Birnbaum LLP located in Huntington Valley, PA.
Let’s Get Started
To schedule an appointment with William J. Benz, Attorney at Law in Southampton, Pennsylvania, call me at 215-436-9910 or contact me online. If you need to see me for a will, make your visit as productive as possible by completing my will planning questionnaire in advance.