Compassionate And Personalized Estate Planning Services
For many people, estate planning is an item that is written under the “someday” heading on their to-do lists.
Estate planning actually can be a pleasant, satisfying experience. This is especially true when you have an experienced estates attorney who is dedicated to giving you a plan that fits your needs.
At William J. Benz, Attorney at Law in Southampton, Pennsylvania, I have been preparing estate plans for clients in Bucks County and beyond for more than 30 years.
An Estate Plan That Is Made Just For You
You want an estate plan that will accomplish your goals. I will craft a customized plan that does exactly that. There are a variety of tools that can be used, including:
- Wills are a fundamental building block for creating an estate that carries out your wishes
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts are powerful, flexible instruments for controlling your assets
- Powers of attorney allow you to designate an individual to make medical or end-of-life decisions for you
- Succession planning can provide a bright future for your business or partnership
What Makes My Firm Special?
Here are things that I believe set William J. Benz, Attorney at Law apart:
- I am sincerely interested in your story and your goals. When we meet, I will not be looking at the clock.
- You will not be kept waiting for your estate documents. I pride myself on getting the work done in days.
- You will know where your important documents are stored. We provide fireproof safes for our clients, so your documents are protected and your family members can get them quickly when the time comes.
- We do not charge you for copies, notary fees or postage. Everything is built into my fee.
How To Contact Me
To make our first meeting as productive as possible, complete my will planning questionnaire and bring it with you to our first meeting.
To schedule an appointment with William J. Benz, Attorney at Law in Southampton, Pennsylvania, call me at 215-436-9910 or contact me online.